Executive Assistant / Office Manager
We are looking for an exceptionally organized, highly motivated, office manager and executive assistant with a proven track record. You will assist in all ongoing company operations, including scheduling, purchasing, H.R., recruiting etc. As an early-stage startup, you will interact with the entire team, and provide support to the executive team.
- perform all administrative duties to support leaders and executives, as well as their teams.
- work closely with CEO to keep her well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- make international and domestic travel arrangements and coordinating on/offsite meetings.
- conduct discrete program-oriented research or coordination tasks, as requested.
- keep and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- other administrative duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- ability to use high-level discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision.
- ability to actively think ahead, anticipate upcoming needs, and propose solutions; strong judgment.
- must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under time constraints.
- interest, comfort, and strength working in a small, dynamic startup environment.
- exposure to biology or engineering is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com